We take Proactive Steps
A chance for us to identify opportunities
All clients who partner with us (or are thinking about changing to Absolute Accounting) take part in a proactive accounting meeting where we’ll identify your burning issues, opportunities and potential tax efficiencies, and establish goals and strategies to achieve them. We’ll also have a strategic discussion around the current and future direction of your entities.
This complimentary meeting is a great opportunity for us to share with you how we can give you the assistance you need to achieve your family, business and personal goals.
Benefits of a Proactive Accounting Meeting:
- Review your goals and strategies to achieve those
- Gain an understanding of the key drivers of your business
- Identify your burning issues and opportunities
- An assessment of your current structure
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Stimulate strategic discussion around your current and future direction
- Know where we can assist you to better protect and grow your assets
- Understand our range of services and how they might benefit you
- Gain access to our collective wisdom and informed advice
Prior to your Proactive Accounting Meeting, you’ll complete a quick questionnaire and provide your latest annual reports. This will ensure the meeting is productive and relevant to your individual circumstances.
Call us today or click the Book a Free Consult button below if you’re keen to improve your financial results and don’t feel you’re currently receiving the support you need.