Have a retirement plan for your business
What are your plans for your business when you retire?
Succession Planning helps you clarify what you want for the future, taking into account business, personal and family expectations, and define the steps required to turn that vision into a reality.
We’ll begin a half-day Succession Planning session with a presentation that provides an overview of important considerations, succession options and processes relevant to your business.
Then we work with you to define your succession timeline and identify your ideal succession scenario, opportunities to improve your business value and vulnerabilities you need to manage, documenting them in a robust Succession Plan.
Finally, together we’ll set 12-month goals and quarterly goals and actions to achieve these. As a result, you’ll have a roadmap to guide decision making and ensure your business is in the best position to achieve maximum return on your hard work and investment.
Whether you plan to sell, pass on to a family member or simply take a more passive role, taking time to plan ahead for your business will benefit all involved.
Benefits of Succession Planning:
- Determine what you want from your business
- Stimulate strategic discussion around ‘what if’ scenarios
- Clarify your succession process, defining tasks and actions to maximise your outcome
- Prioritise key goals and milestones
- Achieve alignment amongst owners / family members
- Develop a tool to communicate your Succession Plan to family and other key stakeholders
- We’ll act as an impartial sounding board to help you make decisions
Call us today or click the Book a Free Consult button below to understand how our Succession Planning could help you.